Includes 1 x PM2.5 disposable filter sheet.
Our Fabric masks are designed to be washed and re-used with a disposable filter. Advanced filtration blocks airborne contaminants without trapping moisture.
A replaceable Nanofibre filter means you can rewash your mask over and over, reducing waste and staying safe. 3-dimensional chin structure, a nose bridge that endures for thousands of bends, and adjustable straps to keep your mask the perfect fit all day long.
- Adult masks: 24cm x 15cm. 9.5 inches x 6 inches.
- Include adjustable straps.
- Inner layer: 100% cotton. Outer layer: 91.7% polyester fiber, 8.3% spandex.
- Sync Medical masks are Latex-free.
- Before wearing any fabric face mask for the first time, remove the filter and wash the mask.
- Always remove the filter before washing the mask.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These reusable face masks should not be used in; any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be
expected; a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- Patented Filter technology.
- Made from breathable melt-blown nanofibre.
- Every mask comes with one filter included.
- Each filter can be used for up to 12 hours.
- Store filters in a clean dry place.
- Do not wash or clean the filter. Do not rub the filter.